Random header image... Refresh for more!

Knitting Pattern Download: Obama Logo Hat

Obama Hat by Lise Gervais

Lise wrote this pattern for an Obama knitted beanie hat that’ll keep your head and ears warm when you’re, like Lise, pounding the pavement for Obama this fall. She was spotted by Susan registering voters at Portland’s Crafty Wonderland, and has generously offered this pattern as a free download (simply click to start the download–it’s a PDF) here on the Obama Craft Project!

We hope to see lots of these hats knocking on doors soon! Send us the pictures (obamacraftproject@gmail.com) and we’ll share ‘em!

(Shout-out to Susan for connecting us with Lise and her fabulous pattern.)

Yes We Can!

8 comments

1 Leslie { 09.19.08 at 3:05 am }

Just stumbled across this blog – how terrific!
If anyone is interested in crocheting a few pigs in lipstick badges, or other items, come on over for the pattern.

2 susan b. { 09.19.08 at 3:49 am }

thanks for the lovely post and for publishing Lise’s fabulous pattern!

I’m so excited to see people knitting their own versions… it’s just about hat weather here in Portland, after all :)

3 flower power and crafting for change « West Coast Crafty { 09.19.08 at 8:42 pm }

[...] generously sharing the pattern as a freebie, so the OCP folks have put it up as a downloadable PDF here. Here are three variations [...]

4 PaperDollyGirl { 09.19.08 at 9:17 pm }

Great! I entered it in the Ravelry database, and now we just need knitters to complete the project and add photos.

5 do stuff! » starting to get caught up { 09.21.08 at 2:56 am }

[...] other things… susan let me know the other day about this obama knit hat pattern by Lise Gervais, available for free on portland-based sewer-sewist’s obama craft project [...]

6 Susan { 10.02.08 at 5:16 pm }

I made one! I made one! It’s super cute! I’m wearing it every day!

7 Obama Logo Magazine Collage — The Obama Craft Project { 10.17.08 at 4:53 pm }

[...] super volunteer and creator of this knitted hat pattern, made this collage out of a Lucky magazine. And, of course it was used to decorate her voter [...]

8 Marie Baricko { 12.16.08 at 12:03 am }

Thanks. I have 3 skiers to knit for before Christmas!